Branding & Communication Manager
Responsibilities of a Branding & Communication Manager:
- carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast, and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- supervising advertising, product design, and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments
- managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
- organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions, and photo shoots.
- Consistently keep abreast of trends and changes in the tech space, updating the business and proposing ways to participate where necessary.
- Build relationships with key internal partners (e.g. Talent, internal comms, wellness, and inclusion) to gather internal resources to help build our external narrative.
- Plan and execute branding and recruiting events on and offsite.
- Design ideas for branding