Business Development Executive (B.D.E.)
- Customer acquisitions starting from prospecting, identification & qualification of opportunities and pursuing opportunities for closure.
- Reach out to appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
- Understanding the product offerings and reaching out to the suitable customers through email, LinkedIn, phone and face to face meetings.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Follow up with customers understand their business needs, position suitable solution, submit commercial proposal and follow up for closure.
- Should have experience in handling large Enterprise customers, exposure in selling SaaS services.
- At least one-year experience in B2B Sales / Business development in selling technology-based products and services.
- Graduate with oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of using Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Email & Word.