||Manager – Marketing
||As a marketing manager, it would be your job to plan the best ways of promoting our products and winning new Clients. If you’re organized, driven and love communicating messages and ideas, this could be the right place for you.
You would also need to handle pressure well when you’re working to tight deadlines. To get into this job you will need at least 3 years of experience as a marketing executive/manager.
- Work with CEO and Managers to create strategic and tactical marketing plan.
Research & Information
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine risk and marketability of potential products and product features.
- Responsible for competitive analysis, strategies and tactics.
Strategic Partnering & Alliances
- Participate in creating strategic partnerships, alliances and bundles that ensure Serosoft products are highly visible and properly positioned and referenced.
- Maintain complete direct sales support.
- Ensure we have substantial qualified leads for direct sales. These can be gathered through direct mail campaigns, trade shows, the Web site, and qualified list acquisition.
- Maintain complete sales material support for Indirect Channel Sales–both retail and VAR accounts.
||As a marketing manager you should have:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- A creative approach.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Drive, motivation and initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- The confidence to ‘sell’ your ideas.
- Attention to detail.
- Good business sense and budgeting skills.
|Why is this like a coolest job for you:
- Opportunity to be a part of IT Product company.
- Opportunity to be a part of high growth culture in a dynamic company.
- High performance rewarded by exciting remuneration and perk.
- Opportunity to travel national and internationally.
||BE(CS – IT) / MBA in Marketing
||Minimum 3 Years