Job Role :
We are seeking a self-motivated Sr. Implementation Consultant with strong implementation and project management experience. Candidates will work closely with technical project teams and partner teams to implement enterprise software with customer’s enterprise.
Key Responsibilities :
- Perform process requirements and analysis workshops with clients to define business, process, functional requirements and data element requirements.
- Manage project scope and perform client engagement activities.
- Consult and provide guidance with best process, project scheduling, resource availability for successful implementations
- Manage project schedules, define statements of work, manage change control and change requests
- Consult and provide guidance with the best process, ensuring resource availability for successful solution deliveries.
- Functional Training to clients for facilitating the ERP Usage..
- Troubleshoot software and implementation issues, provide workaround and functional implementation guidance.
- Team Handling and monitoring their activities
- Minimum 3 years to maximum 5 years of Experience in Implementation Process
- Technical and Functional Expertise
- Background as a Implementation Engineer or Business Analyst in enterprise software products/services/applications
- Hands on technical experience with IT Platforms such as MY SQL.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze
- Excellent Communication Skills
Why is this the coolest job for you?
- Opportunity to travel National and International
- Opportunity to be a part of IT Product company
- Opportunity to be a part of high growth culture in a dynamic company
- High performance rewarded by exciting remuneration and perk
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Business Process Understanding
- Good Command on Communication – English
- Client Interaction / Training – Experience
- MS Excel – Good Command
- Open to Travel
- Experience with Product based enterprise
- Knowledge of Education Domain Experience
- JIRA Knowledge