||Sr. Implementation Engineer
||We are currently seeking a self-motivated Implementation Engineer with strong implementation and project management experience. Candidate will work closely with technical project teams and partner teams to implement enterprise software with customer’s enterprise.
- Requirement Elicitation and analysis workshops with clients to define business, process, functional and data element requirements.
- Designing Wireframes prototyping for technically and functionally feasible solutions, based on product standards.
- Coordination with Technical and Non Technical Stakeholders of the project.
- Creating User stories and business cases for solution comprehension.
- Consult and provide guidance with best process, project scheduling, resource availability for successful solution deliveries.
- Manage project schedules, define statements of work, analyse and manage -change control and change requests.
- Troubleshoot software and implementation issues, provide workaround and functional implementation guidance.
- Gather business, process and integration requirements.
- Research and analysis for product enhancement.
- Technical and Functional Expertise.
- Background as a Implementation Engineer or Business Analyst in enterprise software products/services/applications
- Hands on technical experience with IT Platforms such as MY SQL.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze
- Excellent Communication Skills
|Why is this the coolest job for you:
- Opportunity to travel national and internationally.
- Opportunity to be a part of IT Product company.
- Opportunity to be a part of high growth culture in a dynamic company.
- High performance rewarded by exciting remuneration and perk.
||BE (CS or IT) / MCA / MSc
||Minimum 3 Years