India’s leading Educational ERP Software company, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company and ET Growth Champion Serosoft is hiring iOS developer to join our Mobile Development team.
The individual is expected to have
- 1+ year of experience as an iOS developer.
- Proficient in Swift.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Knowledge of AI, ML, or Android Development will be a plus