Manager Channel Sales
India’s leading Educational ERP Software company, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company and ET Growth Champion Serosoft is looking for an Manager Channel Sales who will be responsible for winning, onboarding, maintaining, and expanding relations with channel partners within an assigned territory.
Experience: 8+ years
- Develop and drive pan India and international partnership strategy and framework.
- Signup channel partners from targeted countries and achieve the targets of partner signups and lead generation from partners.
- Research and establish and develop new strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Develop and manage governance models and business plans with channel partners.
- Identify prospects and close complex partnership arrangements that deliver real value to the business.
- Plan and manage contracts, messaging, product demos to the channel partners, technology sourcing and go to market plans with the channel partner.
- Sustain manage and cultivate relationships with the partner to foster deeper.
- Actively updates CRM time by time and works effectively.
- Manage resources to execute partnership plans.
- Plan marketing strategy and social media strategy.
- Ownership of branding and communications.
- Market research and customer insights, analyze trends to inform marketing strategy.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring you meet sales goals.
Digital marketing day to day
- Managing and utilizing all digital sales channels and tools, including analytics, SEO, CRM systems, PPC, etc. to undertake analyses of sales performance and strategy success.
- Social media strategy and communications
To be considered for this position, you MUST have the following:
- A degree in business, sales, marketing or related subjects.
- Expert in onboarding and driving Channel Partners remotely for India and International markets.
- 8+ years’ experience running successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience creating and managing sales reports, budgets and forecasts.
- Experience in analytical reporting and proficiency in SEO, PPC; experience in SEO for Shopify is a plus.
- A passion for computing education and its creative possibilities.
- Ability to work independently, being proactive and wanting to actively shape our growth, we’re looking for self-starters who are happy to produce content when needed.
- Experience selling online products is desired (ideally in Education)