||QA Automation Engineer
||As a Module Lead at Serosoft, you are required to develop applications/modules for our cutting-edge Software Products by using Spring and Hibernate platforms, and latest technologies.
- Design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically.
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to fix them.
- Experience in Data driven Testing and Keyword driven Framework using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Executing Selenium Test Cases and Reporting defects.
- Well versed in Test Planning, Test Case Design, Defect management, JUnit and TestNG.
- Detail Oriented and Resourceful in the Completion of Projects.
- Ability to Multitask and Meet Strict Deadlines.
- Experience in Cross browser testing and Parallel Test execution using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and selenium Grid.
- Minimum 5+ yrs. of Industry Experience in Automated Testing.
- Extensive Experience in SDLC and Agile Testing Process.
- Experience in API Testing is a must.
- Having Good Knowledge of ANT/Maven Tool.
- Knowledge in Mobile Automation, BDD framework, CI/CD experience would be an added advantage.
- Automation Tools: Selenium, Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE and AutoIT.
- Programming Languages: Core Java,
- Databases(optional) : MS Access, SQL Server, ORACLE and MYSQL, Mongo DB.
- Automated Testing Tools : UFT, Selenium and LoadRunner
- Test Management Tools : JIRA.
- Bug Tracking Tools : JIRA.
- Tools & Utilities : Ms-Office, Outlook Express, VSS/Git
- Web Technologies : HTML, XML and VB Script
- Operating Systems: Windows, Ubuntu, and Mac OS X.
|Why is this the Coolest job for You?
- 9th fastest growing Tech Company in India
- Opportunity to be a part of an innovative Products Company
- The transparent performance management system
- People-centric work culture
- Amazing rewards and recognition
- Regular fun and learning events
||BE (CS or IT) / MCA / MSc
||5 – 8 Years