Quality Assurance Engineer
India’s leading Educational ERP Software company, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company and ET Growth Champion Serosoft is seeking a creative, talented and knowledgeable QA Engineer.
- Expertise on API level testing, system testing, functional testing and UI testing.
- Excellent Knowledge to Apply test methodology, engineering and product knowledge in the design of test cases and testing strategies.
- Knowledge to Plan and conduct the analysis, design and integration to assure the quality of large and complex projects.
- Should perform review of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements.
- Develop new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
- Communicate significant issues or development identified during quality assurance activities and provide recommended process improvements.
- To read all the documents and understand what needs to be tested.
- Based on the information procured in the above step decide how it is to be tested.
- Inform the test lead about what all resources will be required for software testing.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Strong knowledge of STLC and SDLC fundamentals.
- Excellent knowledge in preparing Test Cases, Bug reports.
- Experience in web, Responsive and Mobile App Testing.
- Minimum 2 years of application testing experience
- Skilled in software testing methodologies
- Knowledge of JIRA tool
- Good knowledge of Functional testing, Regression testing, database, SQL.
- Good analytical & communication skills
- Can write data driven reports
- Have an end user mindset & problem solving attitude
- Automation testing experience preferable
- Experience in Responsive Web and Mobile App Testing.
- Experience on API level testing & functional testing.
- Well versed with SDLC & STLC fundamentals.
- Experience in preparing Test Cases, Bug reports.