||India’s leading Educational ERP Software company, Deloitte Fast 50 Company, and ET Growth Champion Serosoft is looking for an experienced Scrum Master. In this role, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work and also manage timelines, resolving problems, and coaching team members on Agile methodologies. Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Assist with building coding best practices.
- Work with other software engineers, architects, and product owners to create elegant, understandable designs for new features.
- Create technical documentation and contribute content for user-friendly manuals.
- Ensure that the software meets and/or exceeds security, uptime, and stability, and other quality goals.
- Taking some technical initiatives to improve the product along with sprint deliverables.
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as the definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (SAFe, XP, etc.)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Knowledge on SDLC Cycle and Software quality management
|Why is this the Coolest job for You?
- 9th fastest growing Tech Company in India
- Opportunity to be a part of an innovative Products Company
- The transparent performance management system
- People-centric work culture
- Amazing rewards and recognition
- Regular fun and learning events
||BE (CS or IT) / MCA / MSc