India’s leading Educational ERP Software company, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company and ET Growth Champion Serosoft is looking for a Server Administrator.
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Key Responsibilities :
- Monitor all Windows/Linux servers for performance issues and stability concerns.
- Working experience on Apache, Tomcat, MySQL.
- Experience in Azure is a must.
- Experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Administer web users and hosting accounts.
- Strong server monitoring tools with notification and alert systems.
- Experience in Jenkin automation tool.
- Regular application installations, configurations, and day-to-day administration.
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting.
- Staying familiar with new versions of applications used on servers.
- Working with and troubleshooting all of the following, including, but not limited to: SMTP, SNMP, SNTP, POP, FTP, SSL, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, telnet, SFTP, DNS, RDP, TCP, ICMP, and UDP.
- Work with basic applications and their ports: backup tools, MySQL.
Any Linux Server Administrator certification is mandatory. (Red Hat, AWS, Jenkin)