||Sr. Technical Architect
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Technical Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for Product design and implementation to guide the development team.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Proven experience of minimum 8 years as a software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (java, C#, .NET, etc.)
- Experience in building the architecture of the products/applications in – hosted and on Cloud (AWS/MS- Azure etc./
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture and emerging themes.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- BE in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- J2EE (Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, Multithreading, Concurrency etc.), Spring, Hibernate etc.
- Open Source Frameworks – He/She should be able to guide the team about which framework to use and its usage.
- Database – MySql
|Why is this the Coolest job for You?
- 9th fastest growing Tech Company in India
- Opportunity to be a part of an innovative Products Company
- The transparent performance management system
- People-centric work culture
- Amazing rewards and recognition
- Regular fun and learning events
||BE (CS or IT) / MCA / MSc
||5 – 8 Years