Sr. Content Writer
India’s leading Educational ERP Software company, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company and ET Growth Champion Serosoft is looking for a dynamic Content Writer who can handle various communication tasks with panache and possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth.
Experience: 6 to 8 years
- Research industry-related topics
- Produce well-researched, search engine optimized content for online publication and print on a requirements basis
- Create and follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs etc.
- Proofread and edit content before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Familiarity with SEO best practices while writing content and knowledge of the latest writing tools is a plus
- Ability to write content with adherence to the organization’s style guides and policies for publication
Interview Checklist (screening)
- Candidate to have error-free oral and written communication in English.
- Has at least 1-3 years of experience writing web content.
- Basic understanding of SEO, graphic design, web development, and video production.
- Ability to collaborate across teams/departments.
- Writing for the B2B sector or ERP product is a plus.
Interview Checklist (screening)
- The candidate should have good communication skills in English, at-least written communication.
- Should have good interpersonal skills for cross collaboration within the team e.g. with content writer, designer etc.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Should have working knowledge of various digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Email Marketing, UberSuggest, Moz etc.)