SR./ TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
India’s Leading Educational ERP Software Company, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company, and ET Growth Champion is looking for an experienced Sr./ Technical Architect to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for Product design and implementation to guide the development team.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of software or system that will result in high-quality IT solutions.
- Design, and Architect, software solutions to address the enhancements planned.
- Create Software Architecture Documents, High Level, and Low-Level Design documents, and Non-functional requirements for the major enhancements.
- Review design documents for major enhancements, Integration Layers.
- Defines and designs the required Integration of the product with existing independent modules and/or external platforms/tools/frameworks.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Participate in the development of technical specifications for development and integration requirements.
- Collaborate with peer teams, quality assurance, and end-users to produce cutting-edge solutions.
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed.
- Requires staying on top of the industry trends and new technologies.
- Works Autonomously, able to multitask, and report the progress on different projects.
- Troubleshoot code-level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Masters’ Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application.
- Overall 11+ years of experience in the IT Application/Software Development field.
- 10+ years of experience in Java/J2EE, MYSQL 8.0, Cloud Platforms (MS Azure, AWS)
- At least 3+ years of full-cycle hands-on experience in software development, cloud environment, and production deployment.
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns.
- Familiarity with security implementation in Applications (OWASP Top 10)
- Data modeling and database design experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Ability to mentor junior technical team members.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- J2EE (Core Java, JDBC, Multithreading, Memory management, Concurrency, etc.), Spring, REST, Hibernate, etc.
- Open Source Frameworks – He/She should be able to guide the team about which framework to use and its usage.