India’s leading Educational ERP Software company, Deloitte Fast 50 Company, and ET Growth Champion Serosoft is looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer.
Experience: 8+ years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design user interface specifications, final graphics, pixel-perfect designs, and assets, as well as mockups and prototypes for web and mobile.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure the smooth development of quality content.
- Effectively communicate your designs to Development Teams, project managers, and business teams.
- Collaborate with the development team on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen (wireframes/mockups) designs.
- Manage your own timelines and priorities as part of a cross-functional team and collaboratively meet deadlines in an extremely fast-paced and agile environment.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Fluency with design software (Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD) & other design software, including intelligently organizing files for design iteration and web production.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- They should be able to provide and receive feedback in a positive and constructive manner.
Checklist (In Addition to the above)
At Least 8 years of professional working experience
Hands on Experience in Ui Designing
Nice/Preferred to Have:
Experience on direct engagement with the client
Experience in managing a team
Experience in project management
Should not be
An overlapping profile with graphics design/digital marketing experience
Repeated profile (at least within last 6 months)