Senior Data Analyst
India’s leading Educational ERP Software company, Deloitte Fast 50 Company, and ET Growth Champion Serosoft is hiring for a passionate Data Analyst or Sr Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, data mining and segmentation.
- Experience in handling reporting packages like Business Objects, programming or ETL frameworks), databases
- Understanding the data pattern and anomalies and applying algorithm and statistical models to communicate actionable insights.
- Proficiently use statistical programming software such as Python, R, SAS to design statistical models and advanced code to get real business insights.
- Providing relevant data-related reports to stakeholders/leaders for decision-making, action planning, and continuous improvement.
- Developing complex data analysis, methodologies, and predictive data models for assessing business outcomes.
- Create various analytical reports and data visualizations for business needs using PowerBI
- Work with product team to understand and identify the reporting requirements of the business
- Manage work of multiple people in the analytics team. Lead the team on a daily basis, plan work, manage resources and ensure timely and as per requirement delivery
- Technical feasibility of requirements, report designing, data visualization, standard reporting framework
- Guide and train other team members
- Extract and acquire data from Excel and MySQL data sources
- Maintain data sets and relationships between various data sets
- Filter and clean the acquired data through cleansing techniques
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Should have a minimum 4+ years working experience as a Data Analyst.
- Good Understanding of data set design, data extraction, data cleansing, data modeling and data visualization.
- Working knowledge of MySQL databases and query.
- Knowledge of statistics and data analysis tools like Power BI
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting the findings
- Business or Engineering graduate with majors in Data Analytics
- Organizational skills: They may be required to work under tight schedules, so it isimportant that they can effectively manage and prioritize multiple work assignments
- Research skills: It is essential that applicants can undertake in-depth data research,quantify the information and produce qualitative and quantitative reports. They must alsobe able to utilize data obtained to develop concise summaries targeted at decision points
- Presentation skills: Applicants must also be capable of presenting their findings clearlyvia reports to business
- Team work abilities: It is important that they can work effectively in a team oriented environment, and independently in a fast-paced, and changing environment
- Communication skills: They also need verbal and written communication skills to converse and collaborate with all levels of employees