||We are currently seeking a self-motivated business analyst with strong implementation and project management experience. Candidate will work closely with technical project teams and partner teams to implement enterprise software with customer’s enterprise.
- Requirement Elicitation and analysis workshops with clients to define business, process, functional and data element requirements.
- Designing Wireframes & prototyping for technically and functionally feasible solutions, based on product standards.
- Coordination with Technical and Non Technical Stakeholders of the project.
- Creating User stories and business cases for solution comprehension.
- Consult and provide guidance with best process, project scheduling, resource availability for successful solution deliveries.
- Manage project schedules, define statements of work, analyse and manage -change control and change requests.
- Troubleshoot software and implementation issues, provide workaround and functional implementation guidance.
- Gather business, process and integration requirements.
- Research and analysis for product enhancement.
- Product sprint planning, documentation & coordination with internal teams for timely delivery
- Quality Analysis & Functional Analysis of product features
- Functional training to internal teams & end users
- Competitive analysis & product roadmap building
- Conduct client demos, PoC initiatives & client facing solution documentation
- Technical and Functional Expertise.
- Background as a Business Analyst in enterprise software products/services/applications (ERP)
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze.
- Excellent Communication Skills
|Why is this the coolest job for you:
- 9th fastest growing Tech Company in India
- Opportunity to travel nationally and internationally.
- The transparent performance management system
- People-centric work culture
- Amazing rewards and recognition
- Regular fun and learning events
||BE (CS or IT) / MCA / MSc