Sr. Business Analyst
India’s leading Educational ERP Software company, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company and ET Growth Champion Serosoft is looking for an experienced Sr. Business Analyst.
Experience: 5+ years
- Requirement Elicitation and analysis workshops with clients to define business, process, functional and data element requirements.
- Designing Wireframes & prototyping for technically and functionally feasible solutions, based on product standards.
- Coordination with Technical and Non-Technical Stakeholders of the project.
- Creating User stories and business cases for solution comprehension.
- Consult and provide guidance with the best process, project scheduling, and resource availability for successful solution deliveries.
- Manage project schedules, define statements of work, analyze and manage -change control and change requests.
- Troubleshoot software and implementation issues, and provide workaround and functional implementation guidance.
- Gather business, process, and integration requirements.
- Research and analysis for product enhancement.
- Product sprint planning, documentation & coordination with internal teams for timely delivery
- Quality Analysis & Functional Analysis of product features
- Functional training for internal teams & end-users
- Competitive analysis & product roadmap building
- Conduct client demos, PoC initiatives & client-facing solution documentation
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Technical and Functional Expertise.
- Background as a Business Analyst in enterprise software products/services/applications (ERP)
- Must possess strong cross-team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze.
- Excellent Communication Skills